Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Forum

We are currently installing PHPBBB for our forum software. It seems the best solution for quick and easy forum software. One word of advice however, you will need to create a login that is seperate from your login to the site. They can be the same of course but I don't have an single sign on solution. In fact I am wondering if there is a single sign solution for multiple types of content and sites. I mean it's far easier to simply require mulitple logins than it is too link a custom link to the login to Early Miser and a piece of generic software like PHPBBB. Anyway use the forums to discuss changes and features you might be interested in developing. I already have a few in mind such as shopping comparison by SMS and something I call tagSyndication.

Update The forums are now up and running at Early Miser forums

No comments: