Friday, January 05, 2007

Holiday Updates - Yahoo and more

I haven't posted in a while. Development has been pretty time consuming and I am more or less tracing bugs and trying to make the code more portable and flexible. It has neither now.

Yesterday I got a very apologetic letter from the people at Yahoo Directory Express Submission. I appealed the original decision and on 12/5 I got a notice that my appeal was accepted and the site would be added to the directory in 2-4 days. Well those days came and went and the site wasn't added. I sent an email about once a week inquring about the addition to the directory. Then on January 4 I got an email from Anna Moyles apologizing for the mixup. Apparently it a simple clerical type error and my site would be added to the directory and would be visible in the next 48 hours. Sure enough it was visible today in the Virtual Malls category at Yahoo directory. So kudos for Yahoo Directory for fixing the problem.

Currently our official giveaway is for a Playstation 3. You can find the official announcement at PR Web announcement for Earlymiser.com. We plan on holding giveaways pretty frequently on the site. They will be announced here and at the news section of earlymiser.com So check back frequently - I am hoping to have one giveaway a month on the site.

No comments: